- I read Meg Fee. Do you? If you don't - you definitely should. She's intelligent and so, so gifted. She always has a section - "What I'm Listening To" - and I love it. It's always something different than what I'm listening to. Anyway, tonight, it's Sara Bareilles. The cut of the piano ... I just can't get over it.
- Have you played around at all with Luvocracy? It's like some kind of shopping website ... only like Pinterest. I'm not quite sure what I'm doing yet, but here you go. By the looks of things? I'm way, way late to the par-tay.
- Have you been watching the Hallmark Channel? I can't stop myself. It's like one low budget movie after another and I just can't look away. They've been playing Christmas movies non-stop for what seems like weeks now and I'm kind of ashamed to say that I'm okay with it.
- I'm sort of over Facebook lately. Is there anyone else out there that's feeling me? I think I've said it 100 times in the past three weeks - if it weren't for my family? I'd leave that Facebook thing behind like Bestie Betsy and I left behind Piggy from The Blind Date From Hell. What is it about our generation that makes us feel like we need to over-share? And I'm guilty, too. Heavens. Way guilty. But really, what's up with us? And don't even get me started about the people that have been all up in my biz this week that just ... don't need to be. Ya know?
- The besties and I had a girl's night last night, and dang ... we had a good time. I'm talking like belly laughs and hands banging on the table trying to catch our breath. We FaceTime'd with some friends a town away that were at a bar ... played on Tinder (which .... WHAT is that?!) ... and generally just made awesome choices. I love us, and there is nothing - NOTHING - that quite tops a girl's night.
- Do yourself a favor. Make an Avett Brothers station on Pandora. Try not to rock out in your kitchen while making spaghetti on a Saturday night. I double dog dare you.
I love you,